For Customer Service inquiries regarding Hamsa Shawls store items, special requests, your order, shipping, exchanges, or returns, the best way to contact us is via Email or the Customer Service telephone number listed below. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamsa Shawls Location - Truckee, California in the beautiful mountains around Lake Tahoe!
Contact Customer Service - Webstore Customers Only | 800 951 3631
Sylvia Stanley, Owner and Chief Shawl Lover
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, Pacific Time Zone, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada
Suppliers/Producers/Service Vendors - DO NOT call using our 800 Customer Service line for sales or service pitches. This will automatically disqualify you from doing business with Hamsa Shawls. Contact us via email only.
For details, please refer to our International Order guidelines on how to order using INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT.
International orders accepted through INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT only. We do not accept orders for delivery to alternate freight forwarders or orders submitted through other international shopping agents.
Contact Information for Doing Business with Hamsa Shawls
Suppliers/Producers/Service Vendors - DO NOT call using our 800 Customer Service line for sales or service pitches. This will automatically disqualify you from doing business with Hamsa Shawls. Contact us via email only. Current suppliers use phone number listed on account.
For sales calls to offer your services or products, send an email request for telephone appointment instead and we will advise if we wish to make arrangements for a phone conversation.
REQUESTS for placing SHAWLS ON RESERVE
We ship Monday through Friday via FedEx or UPS from our Northern California location within 3 business days of order. If you need same day or next day shipping, please call or email us prior to placing your order to determine if we can fulfill your request. Every effort is made to send items as quickly as possible once an order is received, but the exact shipment date and time are dependent upon our overall shipping volume. This is an especially important factor when shopping during the busy Fall/Winter and Holiday seasons.
Delivery schedule is determined from the date of Shipping, not from the date of Order. FedEx regularly schedules deliveries Monday through Friday, with the exception of NextDay Air Saturday Delivery, Next Day Air deliveries are made by 10:30 a.m., noon, or end of day the Next Business Day depending on destination. However, actual delivery date and time are entirely dependent upon FedEx shipping volume, operations, and of course, prevailing climate conditions.
***Contact FedEx Customer Service directly with questions regarding delivery or to respond to an attempted delivery notice. These activities are solely the Customer's responsibility. Hamsa Shawls will not track packages on a customer-by-customer basis nor request special delivery arrangements once your package has been shipped. Be prepared to provide your package tracking number.
***Hamsa Shawls will not assume any responsibility for, or liability for loss or mishandling of packages that are delivered to a mailbox center. This is due to the increasing security risks of mishandling and theft at mailbox centers.
For security purposes and to protect your purchase, all orders are shipped with SIGNATURE REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY. Please provide a shipping address where someone will be available to sign for your package upon delivery. If no one is available when delivery is attempted, the driver will post a FedEx Door Tag indicating date of the next delivery attempt. You may also contact FedEx at the telephone number provided on the Door Tag to reschedule delivery to another address or specify that you wish pick up your package a shipper station.
We now accept online shawl orders from international customers and ship to global locations. Please refer to our International Order guidelines using INTERNATIONAL CHECKOUT for details.
Shipping rates calculated at time of order are based upon weight of Non Gift-Boxed items. The rate will not increase for shipment of a Single Gift-Boxed item. Multiple Gift-Boxed items shipped together in a larger container will incur additional charges based upon dimensional weight.
In the event the shipping rate does not calculate, you may still place your order and the shipping cost will be added to your invoice prior to shipment.
A shipping confirmation including the tracking number will be emailed soon after shipment of your order.
Exchanges and refunds are granted for the amount of purchase and sales tax (if applicable) only. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
A restocking fee of $25.00 will be assessed for returned shawls or stoles that have been carelessly handled, and this amount will be deducted from the refund total.Tissue Paper must be re-inserted into shawl folds. All delicate weave and heavily embellished shawls are shipped with Tissue paper folded within to give the fabric stability and provide protection from snags and twisting, both of which can damage the shawl while in transit. All such shawls received with Tissue inserts must be returned with Tissue re-inserted to avoid a $25.00 restocking fee.
Should you need to exchange or return any item, contact us WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIPT and PRIOR TO SHIPPING THE ITEM BACK to receive a Return Authorization code, instructions for return, and return shipment address.
***Items returned to our location without Return Authorization will be charged an administrative fee deducted from any refund due in the amount of $25.00 for items with retail value up to $300.00, $40.O0 for items with retail values of $300-$500, or $60.00 for retail values of $501-$1000.
2. A shawl for which you are requesting an exchange or refund must be received back at our location within 14 Calendar Days of customer receipt. Delivery of items arriving after 14 Calendar Days of customer receipt will be refused, and the carrier will be instructed to return the package back to sender.
3. Enclose with the item in a sturdy BOX, not a padded envelope. Exchange or Refund will not be granted for shawls or stoles damaged during return shipment due to improper packaging.
5. To AVOID a $25.00 restocking fee, FLAT FOLD the item you are returning, preferably along the fold lines present upon your receipt of the garment. Tissue Paper must be re-inserted into shawl folds. All delicate weave and heavily embellished shawls are shipped with Tissue paper folded within to give the fabric stability and provide protection from snags and twisting, both of which can damage the shawl while in transit. All such shawls received with Tissue inserts must be returned with Tissue re-inserted to avoid a $25.00 restocking fee. DO NOT carelessly wad or bunch and wrinkle the item and then stuff it into the shipping package. We treat our quality shawls with care and respect when they are shipped to our customers, and expect the same in return. It is quite easy to follow the fold lines on the garment as received, and we do not expect perfection in folding. However, customers will be charged $25.00 restocking fee for any shawl or stole returned that has obviously been wadded or bunched and wrinkled. This would indicate to us that you have handled the garment carelessly and with a lack of regard.
6. All items returned must be in unworn, new condition, have the original tags still attached, and will be inspected for acceptance prior to issuing an exchange or refund. Hamsa Shawls will not grant an exchange or refund for items that have been worn, stained, damaged, or with original tags altered or removed.
7. Address your package to the address indicated when you receive the Return Authorization approval and code.
8. Return the package with prepaid shipping. Hamsa Shawls is not responsible for return shipping charges, and will not accept packages with shipping charges due upon arrival.
9. For your protection, we strongly recommend shipping your return through Federal Express, UPS, USPS Priority, or similar service which will provide you with a Shipping Tracking Number and INSURE the item for its value. Customer is responsible for risk of loss on all return shipments. Please do follow this recommendation, and do not ship any item to us without a Shipping Tracking Number or Insurance.
CREDITING YOUR REFUND
Hamsa Shawls will handle refund requests as quickly as possible, and once a check has been issued or a charge reversal has been processed on your credit card you will be advised via email. Please note that the length of time it takes for a reversal to appear on your credit card account statement is dependent entirely upon the issuing financial institution.
HAMSA SHAWLS COPYRIGHT POLICY
A Brief Note about Copyright Infringement
We are the most frequently copied and plagiarized shawl web store in the world. On one hand, we are happy that others are inspired by our original work and also happy that we have lent a renewed and heightened awareness to many engaged in the production and trade of shawls. On the other hand, we canít help but feeling a little sad that our ideas pursued with dedication to excellence and many long hours of creative effort are so thoughtlessly stolen by competitors and those in the production arena who wish to imply an affiliation with our company.
We ask all website owners who presently display text content or photographic images taken without permission from Hamsa Shawls to remove those materials at once.
We also suggest that website owners confer with their web developer and marketing services to insure that International Copyright laws are complied with.