Home | Copyright Policy | International Copyright
Copyright Policy | International Copyright
All Content Copyright © 2001-2011 Hamsa Shawls and www.HamsaShawls.com. All rights reserved.
HAMSA SHAWLS COPYRIGHT POLICY - INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT
A Brief Note about Copyright Infringement
- Hamsa Shawls Copyright Policy is simple and straightforward: All of the descriptive text and photographic images presented within the pages of www.hamsashawls.com have been entirely created by the owner of this site. These very personal expressions have been fashioned through pure hard work, long hours, and a deep caring for our customers, our shawls, and our very honorable designers and producers, especially our Master of Shawl whom we hold in the highest regard.
- Hamsa Shawls honors and respects all International Copyright laws and best practices and thus does not copy, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of others.
- Hamsa Shawls selectively grants permission to other parties such as search engines, specialty directories, or legitimate publications to represent our materials on a limited basis.
- Hamsa Shawls does not give permission under any circumstance to our competitors nor to shawl manufacturers with whom we are not associated to use any of our photographic images, graphics, or text content posted at www.hamsashawls.com
- Hamsa Shawls is the most frequently copied and plagiarized shawl webstore in the world. Our exceptional presentation of distinctive, quality shawls has been illegally copied and is currently displayed on many other sites both in the U.S. and abroad.
- On one hand, we are happy that others are inspired by our original work and that we have lent a renewed and heightened awareness to many engaged in the production and trade of shawls.
- On the other hand, we cannot help but feeling a little sad that our ideas pursued with dedication to excellence and many long hours of creative effort are so thoughtlessly stolen by competitors and those in the production arena who wish to imply an affiliation with our company.
- We ask all website owners who presently display text content, graphics, or photographic images taken without permission from Hamsa Shawls to remove those materials at once.
- We also suggest that website owners confer with their web developer and marketing services to insure that International Copyright laws are complied with.